The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 5 April 2009

Crochet Hook Size Conversion Chart


I've put together this nifty conversion chart to refer to when working with online patterns, because they always seem to be in the wrong type of sizing for me.


Feel free to print it out and keep it someplace handy for reference.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much! This is a BIG help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked everywhere for something like this.
    I could find the information, but it was really hard to read.
    So I made my own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tool! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin