The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 25 September 2009

Another One-Eyed Alien


Extremely cute.
I think I'm going to make this one for myself & sit it on top of my computer monitor!

{pattern at ravelry}

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!
    But I can't open the pattern *cry*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have a printed copy of this pattern, but after digging around at Pepperberry for a while, I discovered that you can download it from Ravelry.

    Link updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome :)
    Better save / print a copy just in case - it's a pattern you'll want to use and use (like i do)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin