The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 28 September 2009

Cute & Tiny Poof

Based on the idea of Pygmy Puffs, in the Harry Potter series.

Make sure you choose eyes to complement your wool, these mauve dolls' eyes look gorgeous with the pale blue 'fur'.

{pattern here}

9 comments:

  1. aww he's lovely :) this is more how I think about the pygmy puffs. I've seen a few other crocheted puffs but this is the cutest :D

    http://pixelatedmushroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's just how I pictured them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squeals* OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIIIIIS!! XD The first time I saw it I was literally squealing so damn much! XD Haha, when I eventually learn how to crochet this will DEFINATLEY be one of the things I'll do first! ^^ Thanks for sharing~ X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been game to try this Kitty, because the fluffy-ness is really daunting.

    Let me know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutes thing i have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oops! Thanks for letting me know, Luciana.
      I'll get right onto it :)

      Delete
  7. hey..your pygmy puffs totally damn cute..but the link is broken..i really want to make one..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin