The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Kirby

Okay, I must be getting old, because I didn't even know this little guy existed!

But isn't he cute?  Now I really want to get one or two of his games for Wren's DS so I can play them while she's at school.

By the way, the pattern also has hats for Mario & Princess Peach, so you can dress Kirby up!

{pattern here}

5 comments:

  1. Kirby is the only video game i like! i have to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that's adorable cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll try it!
    It's so cute!!

    Greetings from Spain ^^
    http://hannabalusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this takes me back a good 20 years. Fond memories! As a big fan of classic retro games I will have to make this!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin